Created: 14th December 2021
Our contact details
Name: The Director
Address: 145a Ashley Road Hale, Altrincham, WA14 2UW
E-mail: [email protected]
The type of personal information we collect
We currently collect and process the following information:
Personal identifiers, contacts and characteristics (for example, name and contact details)
Using cookies placed on your PC we track your use of the website such as pages visited and dwell time on pages, also if you revisit the website at some time in the future.
Remarketing — uses behaviour, demographic, and interest data to identify users who are likely to convert, and then allows you to target those users with remarketing campaigns through Google Ads
Demographics and Interests Reporting — provides insight into the age, gender, and purchase interests of users, which you can use to better target your advertisements
Google Display Network (GDN) Impression Reporting — measures the impact of unclicked GDN Display ad impressions on conversions and site behaviour
To opt-out of analysis by Google Analytics on our website and other websites, please visit http://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout.
How we get the personal information and why we have it
Most of the personal information we process is provided to us directly by you for one of the following reasons:
- To join a member area
- To purchase an item
- To receive regular news updates
We also receive personal information indirectly, from the following sources in the following scenarios:
Social media platforms where you have given permission for our company to hold your personal information for services provided by our company. We use the information that you have given us in order to provide the service you have requested and keep you informed of future activities. We may share this information with our own employees who are engaged in marketing activities. Under the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR), the lawful bases we rely on for processing this information are:
Your consent. You are able to remove your consent at any time. You can do this by contacting [email protected] We have a contractual obligation and a legal obligation to fulfill you request.
How we store your personal information
Your information is securely stored on our website server and company secure drive.
Retention period and how long will we hold your personal data?
We will only retain your personal data for as long as is necessary to fulfil our obligations under the provision of our service as well as any purposes necessary to satisfy any legal, accounting or reporting requirements.
Details of retention periods for different aspects of your personal data are available upon request. By law, we have to keep certain information about our customers and this data will be held solely and securely for those legal purposes.
Your data protection rights
Under data protection law, you have rights including:
- Your right of access – You have the right to ask us for copies of your personal information.
- Your right to rectification – You have the right to ask us to rectify personal information you think is inaccurate. You also have the right to ask us to complete information you think is incomplete.
- Your right to erasure – You have the right to ask us to erase your personal information in certain circumstances.
- Your right to restriction of processing – You have the right to ask us to restrict the processing of your personal information in certain circumstances.
- Your right to object to processing – You have the the right to object to the processing of your personal information in certain circumstances.
- Your right to data portability – You have the right to ask that we transfer the personal information you gave us to another organisation, or to you, in certain circumstances.
- You are not required to pay any charge for exercising your rights. If you make a request, we have one month to respond to you.
Please contact us at Blanc Audio Ltd 145a Ashley Road Hale, Altrincham, WA14 2UW if you wish to make a request.
How to complain
If you have any concerns about our use of your personal information, you can make a complaint to us at
You can also complain to the ICO if you are unhappy with how we have used your data.
The ICO’s address:
Information Commissioner’s Office
Helpline number: 0303 123 1113
ICO website: https://www.ico.org.uk